Arancini balls get a healthy makeover in this recipe that subs out rice for fresh cauliflower from your local fruit and veg shop! Dip these into our super cheesy sauce and enjoy!
This delicious cake recipe was made in collaboration with our friend, Adrian (MelbourneFoodNerd)!
- Wash and cut cauliflower into smaller pieces. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Add to a food processor and process until fine with no large chunks remaining.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add splash of oil, salt and pepper, dried parsley, half of the grated cheddar cheese and one egg. Mix well
- Form a ball with your hands
- Beat two eggs and dip the ball into the egg mixture
- Cover the cauliflower ball with breadcrumbs and spray lightly with oil
- Add to a preheated air fryer and cook at 180C degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown
- While the arancini are cooking, mix the remaining cheese, milk, pepper and flour in a saucepan and heat until combined.
Dip your arancini into the cheesy sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (Melbourne Food Nerd)!