Keep the whole family happy with this easy Chicken, Chorizo and Pumpkin Bake!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp of the oil and the chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chorizo to a large baking dish.
- Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the frying pan and cook, turning once, until golden brown all over. Transfer to the baking dish. Depending on the size of the pan, chicken may need to be cooked in two batches.
- Using the same pan and oil, add the pumpkin, carrot, garlic, and thyme to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are caramelized and beginning to soften. Add the stock and bring it to a simmer. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix breadcrumbs and the remaining 1 tbsp of the oil. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the chicken and vegetables in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 mins or until the mixture is bubbling and the breadcrumb topping is crisp and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and extra thyme.