Sunday Brunch made easy! This one pan egg veg brunch dish is simple to prepare, vegetarian friendly, and a healthy breakfast for all the family!
Finding there isn’t enough time in the morning, but still want a healthy breakfast? These baked prosciutto cups are perfect for preparing ahead of time, as they can be reheated in minutes!
- Preheat oven to 180℃ and brush muffin tray with olive oil.
- Cut up the spring onions.
- Place prosciutto inside each compartment, making sure it is pressed against the bottom and sides.
- Crack an egg into each section and sprinkle with spring onions, topping with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12 minutes for an egg yolk that is still slightly runny, or up to 15 minutes for a harder set egg yolk.
- To reheat eggs later you can either heat them in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or in the oven for 4-5 minutes at 180℃