There are few things better than pancakes on a Saturday morning with the family.
Take your pancakes to the next level with this tasty banana raisin version.
- Blend 1 cup oats in a food processor until finely ground but with some texture remaining.
- Peel 1 banana and tear into large pieces. Add to ground oats along with flour, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and 3 Tbsp. oil. Process, stopping to scrape down sides as needed, until well combined. Remove bowl from base and stir in the raisins.
- Let sit 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice remaining banana and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp. oil in a fry pan, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Working in batches of 2 or3, depending on the size of your pan, scoop in about ¼ cup batter per pancake and flatten slightly with a spatula. Arrange a few reserved banana slices on top, then reduce heat to medium, and cook until set and golden-brown underneath. Flip pancakes over and cook on other side until golden brown. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil to pan between batches as needed.
- Serve pancakes topped with yoghurt and honey.