What’s better than a beef burger? A beef burger with extra veg! Our Beef and Mushroom Burgers are a great way to boost the nutrition value of your burger, and will get the kids eating more veg in the food they love!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (Melbourne Food Nerd)!
- Finely dice mushrooms and add to a bowl
- Add beef mince, season with salt and pepper
- Dice the onion and add
- Add paprika, garlic powder and a little olive oil
- Mix well with your hands until combined
- Roll into balls and flatten
- Heat up olive oil in a pan, cook patties on high heat for approximately 5 minutes, then flip
- Add cheese and allow to melt while the other side is cooking
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard together in a small bowl, mix and then add to the bottom of the burger bun
- Layer lettuce, tomato and two of the mushroom beef patties per burger and add the top bun! Enjoy!
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.