Looking for a delicious savoury breakfast that doesn’t take up too much time in the mornings?
- Heat a large frying pan and olive oil over medium heat. Whisk together the eggs and add to the pan. Cook until they are set.
- Add grated cheese on top of the egg and the tortilla.
- Flip the tortilla once the egg is no longer sticking to the pan.
- Top one side of the egg with onion and capsicum, then fold in half and cook for one minute, until the cheese has fully melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- Cut into three and enjoy with salsa or guacamole, or both.