Gather the family round for a delicious after dinner treat! Callum Hann’s Balsamic Tarte Tatin is sure to impress the guests!
Recipe provided by Callum Hann
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan-forced).
- Melt butter in a large, oven-safe frying pan over medium heat. Add honey, balsamic, thyme and strawberries and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Remove pan from the heat.
- Cover strawberries with the pastry and tuck in over-hanging dough. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully place a plate over the top of the pan and flip the pan over so that the fruit is now on top of the tart. Remove the pan gently as the fruit juices will be very hot.
- Cut tarte tatin into wedges and serve with a dollop of crème fraiche.