This quick and easy recipe is a great way to add in more veggies into your life, and the best part? They’re so easy to make and even the kids will love them!
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Cauliflower, Zucchini and Halloumi and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs together to combine.
- Add eggs into the vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add flour into wet mixture and stir to combine. Mixture should resemble thick pancake batter.
- Add 1 Tbsp of oil to a warm frypan on medium heat. Add mixture in even portions to the frypan to cook, flipping when each side is browned. Work in batches until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve warm with a side salad of your choice.