Red, white and a Cherry delight, our Cherry Cannoli will brighten up any festive spread!
With dark choc chips, Pistachio pieces and a generous dusting of icing sugar, our Cherry Cannoli are a summer stunner!
These cheeky Cherry Cannoli were made in collaboration with our friend, Adrian (MelbourneFoodNerd)!
- Drain ricotta in a sieve or cheesecloth (the night before or a few hours before) to remove excess liquid
- Add sugar to drained ricotta. Mix well. Add more or less sugar to taste.
- Pit and chop cherries into small pieces and add to the ricotta mixture. Mix.
- Pipe into the cannoli shells
- Garnish with more cherries, chopped pistachio and drizzle with melted dark chocolate