Mix up your meals with our Chinese-inspired mandarin orange chicken. The zesty kick will have you drooling for more. 🍗
Check out our Cherry Salsa! Perfect for Duck Tacos!
A new way to serve duck, these Cherry covered tacos are a surprisingly simple way of serving up a feast! Take finger food to the next level with a Cherry dish that is sure to wow! Yum!
Pick up your Cherries and fresh produce at your local Fruit & Veg shop today!
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries
- Cherry Salsa:
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh Cherries, chopped
- 1/2 small red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 Jalepeno, finely chopped
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 Avocado
- 4 duck breasts
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 2 tsp of ground coriander and smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of ground chilli and ground cummin
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine spices and salt in a wide shallow bowl and coat duck breasts in the spice mixture.
- Place duck breasts skin-side down in a cold, large frying pan, turn the heat onto low-medium and cook, rendering the fat, for 10 minutes until the skin is golden and the fat has rendered.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Turn the duck breasts over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the duck to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
To make the cherry salsa:
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- Warm tortillas according to packet instructions.
- Mash avocado in a bowl with lime juice until combined and season well with salt.
To assemble the tacos:
- Spoon avocado down the centre of warmed tortillas.
- Slice duck breasts and divide among tortillas.
- Top with cherry salsa to serve.