Cherries are the star of the show in our Cherry Slice recipe! Making the most of fresh seasonal cherries, our Cherry Slice recipe will be a crowd favourite at your next dinner party!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (Melbourne Food Nerd)!
- Add the biscuits into a food processor and blitz
- Melt butter and add into the biscuit mix. Combine.
- Add to a lined baking tray and refrigerate
- Combine the desiccated coconut condensed milk and 300g cherries in a food processor
- When combined, fold the remaining cherries through the coconut mixture
- Add on top of the chocolate biscuit base. Refrigerate for at least two hours
- After the slice has set, melt the chocolate and add to the top
- Allow to set again in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with extra coconut if desired. Enjoy!