Ready for the easiest cheesy tomato tart ever? Loaded with fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano and juicy pops of cherry tomato and topped with fresh aromatic basil, this recipe is one you won’t want to miss!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (Melbourne Food Nerd)!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Defrost pastry sheets
- Grate the fresh mozzarella
- Wash and cut cherry tomatoes
- Add pastry to greased tart/pie tin, covering the edges and cutting off any excess
- Poke holes in the pastry with a fork
- Cook for 10 minutes in the oven
- Layer the mozzarella and cherry tomatoes onto the pastry. Grate pecorino romano over the top and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for a further 15 minutes or so in the oven until the cheese is melted and the pastry is cooked through
- Serve with fresh basil!