Dark chocolate and figs go together perfectly in our Dark Chocolate Fig Tart! This decadent tart is one that will impress! Grab some fresh figs from your local fruit and veg shop!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (@melbournefoodnerd)!
- Add biscuits to a food processor until fine.
- Add melted butter and combine
- Line a tin and add the biscuit mixture, pressing down. Allow to cool in the fridge
- Melt the chocolate slowly, while heating cream in a pot until it steams
- Add the cream into the chocolate and whisk to combine
- Pour into the tart shell and leave in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours
- Slice figs thinly, and add to the top of the tart
- Drizzle honey over the top and some crushed pistachios if desired. Enjoy!