Breakfast is made easy with these Egg Bread Muffins that are packed full of vegetables!
Enjoy making these with the kids, and exploring the range of seasonal fresh produce that goes in them.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line a muffin tray with paper cases.
- Roughly chop the brown onion, red capsicum, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes.
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium heat with the oil.
- Cook the chopped vegetables until softened and golden. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and milk until well combined. Roughly chop the bread into small cubes and add to the egg mixture. Add grated cheese and stir to combine.
- Stir the cooled vegetables into the egg mix, season with salt and pepper, then divide the mixture between the prepared muffin cases.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and set.