Beat the winter blues by warming up to a bowl of Spicy Choko Soup!
You’ve seen the Green Goddess Salad, how about a Green Goddess Soup! Packed with green veggies for a soup that’s tasty and nutritious!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Chef Tom Walton!
- 2 tbsp olive oil + extra to drizzle
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 celery sticks finely chopped
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- Zest 1 lemon
- 5 cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 200g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- Large handful coriander leaves
- 1 large red chili, finely sliced
- Toasted naan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, garlic and broccoli with a good pinch of salt and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until vegetables soften then add the lemon zest and stir through.
- Add the stock and stir to combine then cover with a lid and cook for 10 mins or until the vegetables are tender, adding the peas and spinach, stir through and remove from the heat.
- Carefully blend the soup until smooth and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- To serve, ladle the soup into serving bowls. Drizzle with a little olive oil, spoon over the yoghurt and sprinkle with the coriander and chilli.
- Serve with toasted naan bread.