Soups are ideal dinners on cold winter nights, warming and filling without being too heavy. We all have our tried and true favourites, but by the end of winter, they can get a tad tired. The delicate earthy flavours of…
You’ve seen the Green Goddess Salad, how about a Green Goddess Soup! Packed with green veggies for a soup that’s tasty and nutritious!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Chef Tom Walton!
- 2 tbsp olive oil + extra to drizzle
- 1 leek, diced
- 2 celery sticks finely chopped
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped
- Zest 1 lemon
- 5 cups Vegetable Stock
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 200g Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- Large handful coriander leaves
- 1 large red chili, finely sliced
- Toasted naan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, celery, garlic and broccoli with a good pinch of salt and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until vegetables soften then add the lemon zest and stir through.
- Add the stock and stir to combine then cover with a lid and cook for 10 mins or until the vegetables are tender, adding the peas and spinach, stir through and remove from the heat.
- Carefully blend the soup until smooth and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- To serve, ladle the soup into serving bowls. Drizzle with a little olive oil, spoon over the yoghurt and sprinkle with the coriander and chilli.
- Serve with toasted naan bread.