These Healthy Loaded Fries are the perfect, delicious Friday night snack or side dish the whole family will keep going back for!
A healthy twist on Friday night chips includes fresh produce such as tomatoes, avocado and of course everyone’s favourite – potato!
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1kg Potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into fries
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 Spring Onions, thinly chopped
- ¼ Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ½ Bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 220℃.
- In a large oven-proof dish, add potatoes and toss with olive oil. Add the salt, oregano, and smoked paprika, then toss again.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they start to go crispy.
- Meanwhile, slice the spring onions and chop the tomatoes.
- Dice the avocado in a small bowl and season with a good pinch of sea salt.
- Once the potatoes are ready, top with the spring onion, parmesan, and feta, then put dish back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven, and scatter over the tomatoes, avocado, and lime wedges. Enjoy!