Halloween is just around the corner, so why not try these tasty chips with the kids!
- Preheat oven to 220℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut the potatoes and sweet potatoes into 1cm thick slices. Use a small round cutter and a small sharp knife to carefully cut out the eyes and mouths from the potato slices.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil and season with salt. Gently toss to combine and arrange in a single layer on the lined trays.
- Cook chips until golden brown and just tender, turning chips and swap trays from top to bottom halfway through cooking.
- Serve the chips with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
What does swap trays halfway through cooking mean [MC1]