Healthy doughnuts? Sign us up!
These KANZI® Apple Doughnuts are a treat to make with the kids and are a fun way to encourage young ones to enjoy deliciously fresh and seasonal Apples!
This recipe provided by KANZI®
- Wash the KANZI® apples and cut out the core with an apple corer.
- Cut thin slices off the tops and bottoms (you won’t be using this) and cut the rest of the apples into 4 thick slices. Brush the apples with lemon juice on the cut surfaces.
- Melt the dark and white chocolate separately in the microwave. Heat on full power for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the chocolate has melted.
- Place the KANZI® apple slices on a sheet of baking paper and allow the chocolate to run across the apples in a zigzag motion using a spoon.
- Also create some swirls with the caramel paste. Give it a good stir or briefly heat it up in the microwave if the paste is too thick.
- Decorate the apple doughnuts with the sprinkles.