This salad brings together tender Kipfler potatoes, roasted cherry tomatoes, and a zesty Dijon dressing for a memorable dish that’s both satisfying and refreshing.
Recipe written by Luke Croston.
- Preheat your oven to 140°C.
- In a pot, cover the Kipfler potatoes with cold water and add the rock salt and rosemary.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover with a lid, and continue to cook until the potatoes are tender, approximately 20 minutes.
- Strain the cooked potatoes, let them cool, and then cut them into rounds.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and toss them with a little olive oil and the crushed garlic.
- Lay the tomatoes on a baking tray and place them in the oven for 15 minutes. Turn off the oven and allow the tomatoes to cool and dry out slightly.
- Wash and dry the Cos Baby Lettuce.
- In a bowl, zest the lemon and squeeze its juice. Add the Dijon mustard and 150g of olive oil, then mix well to create the dressing.
- To assemble, dress the Kipfler potatoes and spring onions and place them in a serving bowl.
- Add the Cos Baby Lettuce leaves and roasted cherry tomatoes on top of the potatoes. Garnish with fresh mozzarella and shaved prosciutto.