This Mustard Chicken is a fantastic midweek meal that’s fast to whip up and tastes incredible!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Dice potatoes, sweet potato, and beetroot and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil, and add salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until crispy.
- Slice capsicum and place on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Dice chicken thighs and place into a medium mixing bowl. Add greek yogurt, seeded mustard, lemon juice, and water and stir.
- Add chicken to a large frying pan over medium heat and cook until tender and the sauce has reduced down.
- Once the chicken is cooked and vegetables are roasted, serve together with a dollop of greek yoghurt.