Want to make a quick and easy bread the whole family will enjoy?! This is the recipe for you!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the flour in a large bowl. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the quinoa flakes, silverbeet and feta and stir to combine. Add the buttermilk and stir until a soft but sticky dough forms.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead until smooth. Shape dough into a 20cm-diameter disc. Place on the lined tray. Use a small sharp knife to cut a cross, about 1cm deep, into the top of the dough. Sprinkle the dough with extra quinoa flakes.
- Bake for 15 mins. Reduce oven to 180°C and bake for 30 mins or until golden and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped on the base.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature with butter, if desired.