15 min prep, 10 min cooking
We’ve got the perfect hump-day meal sorted! Everyone will love these delicious little parcels of pork mince and fresh aromatic veggies in these San Choy Bao!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Melbournefoodnerd!
- Combine the oyster sauce and soy sauce with grated garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat a pan and toast sesame seeds for one minute.
- Cook vermicelli noodles per packet instructions.
- Grate the zucchinis and squeeze water out. Grate the carrots.
- Brown off the pork mince in a pan with olive oil, then add the squeezed zucchini and carrots.
- After the vegetables cook through (approximately 2-3 minutes), add the cooked vermicelli noodles and the sauce. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to washed lettuce leaves, garnish with finely chopped chilli and spring onions. Enjoy!