- Preheat the oven to 200℃ and place a large pot of water on the stove to boil.
- Peel and dice potatoes and place them into boiling water.
- While potatoes are boiling, heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the mince, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Once the mince has browned, add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce. Add the peas, corn, and carrot, and let simmer until vegetables have softened.
- Once the potatoes are soft, strain the water, add the milk and butter, and mash until smooth and creamy.
- In an oven proof dish, add the min mix first, then spread the mash potato on top, topping with grated cheese. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top.