These Garlicy morsels are just perfect for any party, picnic or appetiser! Full of deliciously cream Ricotta, Mozarella and Spinach, these will be gone before they are even cool!
Made in collaboration with @melbournefoodnerd, these simple serves will make you the most popular picnic participant guaranteed.
- Wash spinach and pat dry
- Chop garlic cloves
- Add olive oil to a pan, cook the garlic on low for a few minutes then add the spinach until wilted
- Add ricotta, mozzarella, salt and pepper to taste and one egg. Mix well
- Transfer the spinach into the cheese mixture and combine
- Cut puff pastry into approx 8cm x 8cm squares
- Spray a muffin tray with oil, add puff pastry squares
- Add a generous spoonful of filling, and fold the corners to enclose the filling
- Beat an egg and brush pastry parcels
- Cook for 25 minutes at 180 degrees or until golden brown