Meet your newest weeknight fave, Beef & Mushroom Blended Teriyaki and Rice! The Blenditarian method blends 50% Beef with 50% Mushrooms to create a juicy, delicious and flavour-packed twist on a classic!
- Heat peanut oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the mince to the wok and cook, stirring for 4-5 minutes. Add the diced mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- To make the teriyaki sauce, combine the soy sauce, sugar and honey in a jug. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce into the wok. Stir to combine then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- In the meantime, prepare the rice. Place 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add rice to the pan. Stir to combine then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from the heat, leave the lid on and allow it to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Heat peanut oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Add the broccolini and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the teriyaki beef on a bed of rice with a side of broccolini. Top with shallots and sesame seeds.