Have you tried The Blend? Do better for you and the planet too, without giving up meaty dishes you know and love. Just make room for mushrooms!
Try out this Harissa Lamb and Mushroom Blended Stuffed Sweet Potato that is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
This recipe blends 50% Mushroom + 50% Lamb Mince.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Pierce each sweet potato multiple times with a sharp knife. Wrap each individually in foil and place on a baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the onion until translucent.
- Add the harissa spice mix and salt to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the prepared mushrooms to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the lamb and continue to cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes or until the lamb is cooked. Season to taste.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and remove from the foil. Carefully slice each potato in half lengthways. Fill potatoes with the harissa lamb mixture and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and plate each potato with a dollop of yoghurt. Top with cucumber ribbons and fresh herbs. Serve with salad greens.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.