Have you tried The Blend? Mushrooms + Mince = The Blend is a new way to cook healthy and delicious meaty dishes that the whole family will love.
Pork and Mushroom Blended Stir-Fry will wow your tastebuds, a fill you up with a nutritious blend of 50% Mushroom + 50% Pork Mince.
- 250g swiss brown mushrooms, finely chopped
- 250g pork mince
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 5cm piece of ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 100g baby corn, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and cut lengthways
- ½ bunch choy sum, chopped, stems and leaves separated
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 450g hokkien noodles, soaked in cold water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add pork to the wok and continue to cook over high heat until cooked through. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until the mushrooms soften.
- Remove the mixture from the wok and set aside.
- Place sesame oil in the wok followed by baby corn, broccolini, choy sum stems and shitake mushrooms. Cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften.
- Strain Hokkien noodles then add the noodles to the wok. Toss to combine.
- Return the pork and mushroom mixture to the wok with soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to combine.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.