Looking for a way to add more flavour and nutrients to your favourite meals? We’ve got you covered! With a mix of mushrooms, pork and classic Japanese flavours, this burger is sure to impress!
This recipe was created by Adrian Richardson and Blenditarian!
- 500g pork mince
- 170g mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup miso paste
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup spring onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 10 pickled cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ cup pickled ginger, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 burger buns
- 400g strong cheddar cheese slices
- ½ cup kewpie mayonnaise
- ¼ Iceberg lettuce, washed and shredded
- Dice mushrooms to a similar size to the mince. Blend mushrooms through the mince mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add miso, ginger, garlic, spring onion, sesame oil and soy. Mix to distribute through the blend.
- Divide the mixture into 6 and create 6 patties. Place on BBQ at medium-high heat, and grill for 4-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place a slice of cheese on the patty and melt.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salsa, and set aside.
- Spread kewpie mayo on the base of the burger bun. Add the patty, top with lettuce and salsa. For extra garnish, pickle and skewer the burger.
WIN a Weber Family Q® Premium BBQ – Thanks to The Blend!
With Summer upon us, there is nothing better than having your friends and family around for blended burgers on the BBQ. The Weber Q® is an Aussie backyard icon, with plenty of room to chargrill a blended BBQ feast for the whole family.