The cutest cake you ever did see, these little cakes are the perfect snack to satisfy your afternoon sweet tooth!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- One by one whisk in each egg until full incorporated and then stir in the desiccated coconut, followed by the flour.
- Spoon into the muffin tin cases until ¾ full.
- Cut each SunGold into slices and then top each cake with a slice of Kiwifruit.
- Bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Leave to cool until taking them out of the tin.
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au