There’s nothing ordinary about these baked oats topped with delicious Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit! This one is perfect to feed the family for a warm and cosy winter morning meal!
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, protein powder (if using), honey, vanilla, lemon zest and almond milk until frothy.
- Add the oats and stir until well combined. If you have time, leave the oat mixture for 30 minutes to allow some of the liquid to be soaked up.
- Roughly chop 3 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit and stir through the oat mix along with the blueberries.
- Transfer the oat mix to a baking tray. Slice the remaining Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit and arrange on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly before cutting into squares and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au