Mix up your usual Banana Bread by adding Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit for a spin on a classic that everyone will love!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Peel one of the SunGold Kiwifruit and mash in a bowl along with the two bananas and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- One by one, carefully mix in each egg, stirring well to make sure it is well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour until stirred through. If using, here is where you would add your chunks of chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle over the demerara sugar.
- Slice the remaining SunGold Kiwifruit and arrange across the top of the cake.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until cooked through and golden.
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au