We’ve got the perfect little treat for your weekend snacking! This Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit Chocolate Bark is easy to make, and is a fun one to try with the kids!
- Line a rectangle shallow baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once melted, pour the chocolate into the linked baking tray, smoothing out the top.
- Arrange the sliced Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit, dried mango, dried cranberries, berries and chopped hazelnuts on the top of the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 3-6 hours or until set.
- Chop into shards and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au