Want nutrient-packed lunch that tastes as good as it looks? Look no further than this Zespri™ SunGold Kiwifruit Golden Bowl!
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the ready-cooked quinoa and turmeric in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to combine and then season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cashew nuts and pumpkin seeds with a drizzle of olive oil and the curry powder. Stir until all the nuts and seeds are well coated.
- Place the nuts and seeds on a small baking tray and roast in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden brown, then set aside.
- Using a peeler, peel the zucchini into ribbons and toss in a bowl with the lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Slice the halloumi and fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
- Time to assemble the bowl: Spoon the quinoa into two bowls and then decorate with the remaining ingredients, finishing with sprinkling over the roasted nuts and seeds and the chopped parsley.
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au