Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
The most scrumptious morning tea we ever did see! 🍎 Whipping up a batch of cafè-worthy apple muffins is easier than you think. With the right ingredients, you’ll not only impress your household, but also yourself!
- Preheat oven to 180 °C and line a muffin tray with liners. Alternatively, use butter to grease the muffin holes.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple sauce and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Then stir through the grated apple and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tins, all the way to the top. Bake in the oven for approx. 20 – 25 minutes or until you a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool slightly before serving.