This slightly crunchy, deliciously sweet Apple Tart is a super easy treat to whip up!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place a large sheet of baking paper over a baking tray.
- If frozen, slightly defrost your puff pastry sheet. Use a fork to liberally pierce the puff pastry.
- Toss the apple slices in a large bowl with the lemon juice and brown sugar. Place the apple slices on the puff pastry however you prefer, but ensure the pieces are slightly overlapping.
- Bake the tart in the oven for around 40 minutes, or until the edges of the apples and puff pastry are a dark golden brown.
- Transfer the tart to a serving board or plate.
Note: Feel free to brush over your favourite jam or preserve on top of the cooked tart for an even sweeter treat.