Do you love fried rice? We sure do! ?♀️ Our pork fried rice is packed with winter veggies, and is a family favourite at dinner time. You won’t miss those takeaway nights when you can whip up a tasty fried…
No more plain old fried rice! Here we’re mixing up the classic by adding fresh Bok Choy. It’s a super simple mid-week meal and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- In a large wok, heat 2 tablespoons canola oil over medium-high. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned and tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon canola oil and heat over medium-high. Add the bok choy, spring onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and stir-fry, stirring frequently, until aromatic and just tender. Transfer to the bowl with the mushrooms.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons canola oil to the wok and heat over medium-high. Add the rice and cook, stirring occasionally for around 5 minutes. Add the frozen peas, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and stir until rice is evenly coated in soy sauce mixture.
- Stir in the mushroom and Bok Choy mixture, and add the basil. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately while warm.