Short on time? This 20 Minute Spanish Tomato Soup is the ultimate quick and easy dinner! With capsicum, onion and chorizo all in the mix, it’s packed full with flavour!
Nothing says winter like a hearty bowl of soup! Try our new Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Broccoli, potatoes and cheese…the ultimate dream team!
- Place the stock, milk and garlic in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add in the broccoli, onion and potatoes. Bring to a simmer, place the lid on, and then turn the heat down to medium high and cook for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is soft.
- Remove the pot from the stove. Puree using a stick blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Add in the cheese a handful at a time, stirring after each addition until cheese is mostly melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with cream and top with extra grated cheese, if desired.