Watermelon elevates this traditional Spanish cold soup to new levels with a mild sweetness. Watermelon rounds out the acidity and heat of tomatoes, onion, garlic, and vinegar and makes for a refreshing new way to enjoy this seasonal melon. This…
Nothing says winter like a hearty bowl of soup! Try our new Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Broccoli, potatoes and cheese…the ultimate dream team!
- Place the stock, milk and garlic in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add in the broccoli, onion and potatoes. Bring to a simmer, place the lid on, and then turn the heat down to medium high and cook for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is soft.
- Remove the pot from the stove. Puree using a stick blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Add in the cheese a handful at a time, stirring after each addition until cheese is mostly melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with cream and top with extra grated cheese, if desired.