Naturally sweet and zesty with Cara Cara Oranges, these Magaritas hit the spot on a Friday night. Whether it’s the cool drink to help you unwind after a long day or pre-drinks with friends before hitting the town. These Margaritas are easy to make and always popular. If you are short on time or entertaining, you can combine the liquid ingredients and store in the fridge to be blended with ice and served in pre-prepared glasses in a flash.
- Prepare glasses. Place glasses in freezer for 30min to 2 hours prior to using if it is a particularly hot day as this will keep the drink cooler for longer.
- Cover the base of a small plate with a thin layer of kosher salt.
- Use a wedge of lime (or the squeezed-out lime peel if it has already been juiced) to dampen the rim of the glass.
- Gently place the rim of the glass on the salt-covered plate. Garnish the glasses with a slice of orange if desired.
- Add juice, tequila, orange liqueur and 2 cups of ice to a blender and blend until ice is crushed.
- Taste and add agave syrup if more sweetness is needed.
- Add extra ice if needed and serve immediately.