Ever had a Burrito Bowl where you can also eat the bowl? This recipe is a must try and one the kids will absoloutley love helping put together!
Change up your regular Taco Tuesday routine with these delicious Cauliflower Burrito Bowls. Enjoy all of the tasty colours of the veggie rainbow, with a Mexican twist!
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Toss the chopped cauliflower in olive oil and Mexican seasoning and place on a roasting tray
- Roast in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown
- In the meantime, cook your rice as per the packet instructions, and assemble all of the ingredients together in a bowl
- When the cauliflower in cooked, place it in the bowl, drizzle with lime and serve
- Note – you could also add cheese and serve with sour cream if you’re after a more indulgent version of this healthy burrito bowl