Give the hearty winter stews and soups a break by trying this delicate and oh-so-crisp winter vegetable tempura. Traditional tempura batter contains egg, but we think this batter using cornflour and soda water provides a similar airy crunchiness. Try our…
This dish takes a unique twist on the classic tabbouleh by using grated cauliflower, creating a lighter and gluten-free alternative bursting with flavour.
Recipe written by Luke Croston.
- Grate the cauliflower through the coarse side of the grater and place it into a mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the spring onions and chop the parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and season to taste with flake salt.
- For the dressing, mix all of the dressing ingredients together and set them aside for the salad
- Toss to combine dressing when ready to serve.
- Pro Tip: Depending on the size of the lemons, you should get about half a cup of juice from this recipe. It’s best to use fresh garlic for the most vibrant flavours and results.