This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad is loaded with juicy chicken, creamy avocado and the sweet taste of mango – perfect for Spring!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- ½ Cucumber, sliced
- 1 Mango, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 Avocado, pitted, peeled, and, diced
- ½ Red Onion
- ¼ Cup Coriander
- ½ Cup Sliced Almonds, toasted for topping
- Vinaigrette Dressing:
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Seeded Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Prep the chicken breast by cutting in half lengthwise then season with garlic salt and pepper. Heat medium frying pan over medium heat and saute chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan, let sit for 5 minutes then slice into strips.
- In a large salad bowl, add chopped lettuce, and top with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, mango, avocado, onion, and coriander.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all the dressings in a mason jar, cover tightly with a lid, and shake together until well combined, or whisk together in a bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Should the sentence be the other way around? It says remove and then let cook. Is it remove and then let sit? [MC1]