1. Toast bread slices.
2. Arrange three bread slices in a row. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
3. Add two cos lettuce slices and two tomato slices on top. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Then add a slice of bacon, a slice of cheese and chicken slices on top. Season again with salt and pepper.
5. Place the second layered bread slice on top of the first, and then top with the third bread slice.
6. Pin the sandwiches together with toothpicks.
7. Cut sandwich in half with a knife and enjoy!