This Crusty, Creamy Onion Tomato Soup will make you feel so cosy, you’ll be too sleepy for seconds!
Packed full of fresh veg and flavour, this roasted Tomato soup is better than you could ever can.
Love to see it, love to eat it (especially with that dreamy cheesy top!!)
– Preheat oven to 220 degrees
– Wash and dry tomatoes, add to baking tray.
– Drizzle generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for approx 30 minutes until soft but caramelised
– Add diced onion to a pot with olive oil
– After a few minutes add the grated garlic to the pot, and then after a minute add a generous handful of basil
– Add the roasted tomatoes, stir, and then add your stock
– Lower heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until it has reduced a little bit.
– Hollow out your bread loaf (and toast lightly in the oven if desired)
– Blend the soup, add some fresh mozzarella to taste and mix.
– Add to the bread bowl, and garnish with some cream, fresh basil.
Enjoy by dunking the crusty bread into the soup!!