This one is for your little monsters! Our Dino Pasta is a quick, simple and tasty dinner that we know they’ll love. Plus, it sneaks veggies in so well, that their little t-rex mouths won’t know they’re in there ?
- Boil a pot of water on the stove, and add a sprinkle of salt to the water. Once you’ve got a rolling boil – you can add in your pasta. Remember to stir as you go!
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil, before adding your diced onion and minced garlic clove. Allow these to sweat and become translucent.
- Tip in your tin of tomatoes, plus three chopped sundried tomatoes. Add in your splash of balsamic for extra depth to your pasta. Stir regularly until it begins to reduce.
- Drain your pasta, and pour into the slightly reduced pasta sauce. When draining, reserve ¼ cup of pasta water to thin out the tomato mixture if desired.
- Serve up, and sprinkle with parsley or basil, and LOTS of cheese!