Finding there isn’t enough time in the morning, but still want a healthy breakfast? These baked prosciutto cups are perfect for preparing ahead of time, as they can be reheated in minutes!
Blueberry Brunch Bread!
Gluten-free, full of Berries and honestly, just delightful!
This is a breakfast that is sure to impress or a lunch box staple for a tea time treat!
Lemony-Blueberry goodness, courtesy of our partner, @Melbournefoodnerd.
Support your local Fruit & Veg shop by shopping local, supporting local, and picking up your producers that make your community stronger!
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to a bowl. Mix with a spoon
- Add eggs, lemon juice and zest, melted butter, yoghurt, vanilla essence and a generous squeeze of honey to another bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Slowly add the flour in and mix until a smooth batter forms (you can do this using a mixer or by hand)
- Gently add half of your blueberries (250g) into the mixture
- Line a baking tray and add the mixture. Add some more blueberries to the top
- Cook in the oven at 180degrees for around 45 minutes (or until the skewer comes out clean)
- Allow to cool a little before removing from the tin, cut and serve with ricotta, some more blueberries, flaked almonds and some more honey
- Add more honey to the mixture make it sweeter, or add less for a more savoury bread