Fresh Lemon & Chilli Fish Parcels with a simple green side salad – this is a dish that will leave you feeling light yet completely satisfied!
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Prepare 4 pieces of baking paper, lightly greasing each piece with olive oil.
- Score each fish fillet with a knife then place into the greased pieces of baking paper.
- Combine the chilli, fish sauce, lemon juice and coriander in a small bowl. Thoroughly brush the fish with this mixture.
- Bring the ends of the baking paper together, then fold over, making sure steam cannot easily escape.
- Place the sealed parcels (fold side up) onto a baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a green side salad, additional freshly chopped coriander and lemon wedges.