12-18 (depending on size of muffin pan)
Transform your muffins by adding some sweet, sweet Mango into the mix! 🥭 These Mango Muffins are soft, wholesome, and oh so tasty! Perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast or as a snack.
- Preheat oven to 190C and grease a muffin pan with butter or spray oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the flours, salt, baking powder and granulated sugar using a large spoon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, and oil.
- Next, pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Finally, gently fold through the diced mango.
- Fill the holes in the muffin pan until almost full, noting that the muffins will rise slightly when baking.
- Sprinkle each muffin with sliced almonds, if using.
- Bake in the oven for 16-18 mins or until a knife inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool on a wire rack for 5 mins before serving.