This healthy, hearty Lentils and Baby Broccoli dish is the perfect meal prep recipe. Not only does it taste amazing warm, but it can also be enjoyed as a cold lunch the next day.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large frypan, add coriander, fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and ½ cup oil. Set over a medium heat and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until the garlic is golden brown and the chilli slices have shrivelled slightly. Season spiced oil lightly with salt and transfer to a small bowl.
- In a large pot, cook lentils in simmering salted water until tender but still firm. Drain and transfer to a medium bowl.
- While the lentils are cooking, add the baby broccoli and lemon to the lined tray and toss with the remaining 3 tbsp olive oil and salt. Roast until the baby broccoli is charred in spots and the lemon has softened. Toss halfway through cook time.
- Pour half the reserved spiced oil over the warm lentils, then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Divide lentils among bowls and top with baby broccoli, lemon, and feta, dressing with any remaining spiced oil.