Mediterranean Baked Feta with a hearty Chickpea base!
This dish will be a smash for sure!
You’ll love our twist on this viral recipe, swapping in some cheeky Chickpeas and Capsicum for a healthy one-pot masterpiece.
Save your energies for the flavour, this recipe is crazy simple and delicious- perfect for any day or dinner party!
- Add feta to the centre of your baking tray
- Drizzle olive oil over feta and pan
- Add your cherry tomatoes and chopped capsicums to the tray
- Add oregano and chilli flakes to the feta, and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the chopped garlic cloves
- Add some more olive oil and toss lightly
- Add into the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, remove and turn your oven up to 200degrees
- Add chickpeas, toss lightly and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes
- Serve with fresh parsley and bread or smash everything together with a fork and enjoy!
You can Mix this recipe with some cooked pasta for a delicious mix in!
Tip: Use Dairy-free Feta for a Vegan/Dairy-free dish!