Pineapple on pizza? Pizzas made of pineapple? You betcha! Little kids and big kids will LOVE our new Mini Pineapple Pizzas!🍍 You can top them with whatever you like, making them a great snack for the whole family.
- Preheat grill oven and heat a grill pan over a medium-high heat.
- Slice the pineapple into 8 ½-inch rounds. Brush some oil on both sides of all the pineapple rounds, then, working in batches, grill the pineapple rounds in the pan for 3 mins on each side, until char marks appear.
- Once done, transfer pineapple sliced to a tray lined with baking paper.
- Heat 1 ½ tsp olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the red onion and cook for 3-4 mins, until softened.
- To assemble the mini pizzas, top each pineapple round with 1 tsp mozzarella cheese. Place 1 slice of ham on top of the cheese, then top each with 1 tbsp tomato paste and another 1 tbsp cheese. Finally, top with the cooked onion and black olives. Grill for 2-3 mins, until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle basil evenly over the top of the mini pineapple pizzas and serve!